Thursday, September 18, 2014

Knock it off!

When Bono told Tim Cook "We are the blood in your machines." I seriously threw up a little bit in my mouth - is it just me or is the corporate love in this society getting just a little bit creepy? I didn't really have a problem with either dude before that happened, but this demonstrates a Scientology level of devotion: conspicuous consumption as religion.

Gross.

Now I enjoy watching the unwashed masses fall upon each other as much as any other despot, but seriously, this whole apple vs android, ps4 vs xbox, panda vs koala (you name it) nonsense is beginning to try even my super human nerves - and don't even get me started on the horrifying psychology of defining one's self worth through brand alliance...

Good lord humans, chill the fuck out - you're embarrassing EVERYONE.



The more things change, the more they stay the same...

No comments:

Post a Comment